HOW TO ENTER:
For every jug of bier hoi you buy at Asian Beer Cafe between 1 November 2019 and 26 January 2020, you will receive a raffle ticket entry into the draw to win a trip of a lifetime to Vietnam. The winner will be drawn on 27 January 2020.
International flight for two from Melbourne/Sydney city to Da Nang city return.
5 night stay at Furama Resort Da Nang with daily breakfast.
Private airport transfers from Dan Nang Airport to resort and return
See terms and conditions below.
- The Promoter is Elixir Signature Pty Ltd (ABN: 47 007 871 178) trading as Bier Hoi of 3/333 Flinders Lane Melbourne 3000. ( 03) 96282700
- Information on how to enter and prizes forms part of the terms of entry. Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- To the extent of any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and any other reference to this competition, these Terms and Conditions prevail.
WHO CAN ENTER
- Entry is open to Australian Citizens who are residents of Victoria over the age of 18 except employees and immediate families of the Promoter and their associated companies and agencies and participating outlets. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, defacto spouse, child or step child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step parent, grandparent, step grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, stepbrother, stepsister or 1st cousin.
- Entrants into this competition must be 18 years of age or older as at the date of entry.
- The Promoter reserves the right to request winners to provide proof of identity, proof of residency at the nominated prize delivery address and/or proof of entry validity or proof of registration ownership in order to claim a prize. Proof of identification, residency and entry considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter. In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered.
WHEN TO ENTER
- The Competition Period commences on Friday 1 November 2019 at 9:00am AEST and concludes on Sunday 26 January 2020 at 11:55pm AEST. Entries must be received by the Promoter prior to the competition close date and time.
WHERE TO ENTER
- The competition will be run in a licensed liquor venue Asian Beer Café ( “the Venue”) located at Melbourne Central , level 3/ 211 La Trobe St, Melbourne Vic 3000
HOW TO ENTER
- Entrants may enter the competition by making a Qualifying Purchase being a jug of Bier Hoi lager beer (to share with friend/s) and registering their details
- To enter, you must, during the Competition Period at the time of making the Qualifying Purchase from the Venue
(a) receive an entry ticket from that Venue ( subject to stocks remaining)
( b) Fully complete the entry form with your contact details including full name, address, postcode, telephone number & e-mail address to complete their entry and put into the entry box at the venue
- Entrants are required to take full responsibility for the content of their entry and for ensuring that their entry complies with these terms and conditions. The Promoter reserves the right to verify, or to require the entrant to verify, that the entry is an original entry ticket. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify a winner if Promoter becomes aware that the winner and/or the winner’s entry is of a type that cannot be verified as an original ticket or not complete.
- Any entry that is made on behalf of an entrant by a third party will be invalid, unless the entrant requires the assistance of a third party to enter due to a disability.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process, who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these terms and conditions or who has, in the opinion of Promoter, engaged in conduct in entering the Promotion which is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the Promotion and/or Promoter. This includes, but not limited, to entrants and households using invalid entry
HOW MANY WINNERS WILL THERE BE AND HOW WILL THEY BE CHOSEN?
- Only one prize will be awarded in respect of this competition.
DRAW AND NOTIFICATION OF WINNER
- A draw will be held at the Venue at 1.00pm on Monday 27 January 2020 . The winner will be the first valid entry drawn randomly from the entries received during the Competition Period in the Venue and was submitted in accordance with these terms and conditions
- If any particular draw is scheduled on a public holiday, the draw will be conducted on the following business day.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and the Promoter will not enter into correspondence regarding the competition result or any other decisions the Promoter makes in connection with the Promotion.
- The winner will be notified by telephone or email within two days of the draw.
- Prizes will be awarded to person named in the entry. However, in a dispute, will be awarded to the account holder of the entry mechanism used to submit their entry (i.e. mobile phone account holder or land line account holder).
- Should an entrant’s contact details change during the promotional period, it is the entrant’s responsibility to notify the Promoter. A request to access or modify any information provided in an entry should be directed to the Promoter.
- Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
- The winner will receive the prize as set out in the clause 23 below .
- The entry that is selected by a random draw by the Promoter will win one prize consisting of :
- Two Return economy class flights for two people from Melbourne to Da Nang Vietnam
- 5 nights twin share accommodation in a Furama Resort Da Nang Vietnam
- Airport transfers
- Buffet breakfast daily for two adults
Total prize pool value is up to $4,999 (including GST) as at 31st October 2019
- Unless otherwise expressly stated, prize values are based upon the recommended retail prices at the time of first publication of these Terms and Conditions (inclusive of GST).
The Promoter accepts no responsibility for change in prize value between now and the ultimate prize redemption date.
- Prizes cannot be transferred, exchanged or redeemed for cash.
- It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner must comply with all the conditions of use of the prize and the prize supplier’s requirements. It is the responsibility of the winner to confirm such conditions with the prize supplier or other relevant third parties.
- It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner may be required to sign a legal release in a form determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion.
- Prize must be taken by Monday November 30 2020. In the event a winner does not take the prize by the time stipulated, then the entire prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of the prize.
- The winner acknowledges and accepts that activities that form part of the prize that are inherently dangerous and may result in death, injury, incapacity, damage to property or other losses. The Promoter is not responsible for any acts of God, such as adverse weather conditions or industrial action or civil commotion that may take place. The winner must make his or her own inquiries about local issues and conditions at destinations prior to travel.
- The winner and their companion are responsible for all other expenses including spending money, meals (unless specified), drinks, transfers (unless specified), laundry charges, activities (unless specified), incidentals, taxes (excluding departure and any other flight associated taxes included within the prize), energy surcharges, gratuities, services charges, passports, visas, travel insurance and all other ancillary costs. Travel insurance is highly recommended to protect against the additional costs incurred in the event of unforeseen circumstances. The winner is responsible for ensuring that they and their travelling companion(s) are fit to travel and have received appropriate immunisations and/or health checks prior to taking the prize.
- The prize must be taken by Monday November 30 2020 and is subject to hotel and flight availability. Availability dates for the prize is subject to the discretion of the travel provider and may exclude peak season periods , public holidays and special events.
- Dates cannot be changed once the booking has been made. Air tickets are available on the regular scheduled services of each airline and are subject to seasonal embargoes. Flight itinerary may have to be adjusted depending on the airlines departure city and their current flight schedule. Frequent Flyer points are not available from any airline. A credit card imprint or cash deposit may be required from the winner at check-in to the hotel, for all incidental charges. Once accommodation vouchers are issued they are non-changeable.
- The winner and his or her travel companion are responsible for complying with health and any other government requirements that may apply to the prize. All prize travel will be subject to the carrier’s General Conditions of Carriage. It is the traveller’s personal responsibility to ensure that they have valid travel documentation, including valid passports and visas, which meet the requirements of government authorities at the relevant destinations. Any fines, penalties, payments or expenditures incurred as a result of such documents not meeting the requirements of those authorities will be the sole responsibility of the traveller/s. The Promoter makes no representation as to the safety, conditions or other issues that may exist at any destination. Entrants should obtain travel advice from independent sources, such as the web site of the Australian Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade.
FURTHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
34 . Subject to complying with all relevant State and Territory legislation, the Promoter reserves the right to amend, cancel or suspend this competition if an event beyond the control of the Promoter corrupts or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the competition. The Promoter will disqualify any individual who has tampered with the entry process or any other aspect of this competition.
- The Promoter and their associated agencies and companies assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of entries, and reserves the right to take any action that may be available.
- If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned, including (without limitation) due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any causes beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion take any action that may be available, and (without limitation) to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, subject to any direction given under State Regulation.
- Entrants are responsible for any cost associated with accessing the promotional website. Access to that site is dependent on the internet service provider.
- If the prize is unavailable, for whatever reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equal or greater value, subject to State and Territory legislation. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner must comply with all the conditions of use of the prize and prize supplier’s requirements. Each prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the prize as stated.
- The Promoter reserves the right to redraw the prize if an entrant who claims to be a prize winner is unable to satisfy these terms and conditions.
COPYRIGHT, STATUTORY GUARANTEES, WAIVER AND LIABILITY
- In consideration for the Promoter awarding the prize to the winner, the winner hereby permits the winner’s submission, image and/or voice, as recorded, photographed or filmed during the winner’s participation in the prize to appear in connection with the Promoter or Asian Beer Café publications or the advertising or marketing thereof, in any media whatsoever throughout the world and the winner will not be entitled to any fee for such use.
- The entrant acknowledges and agrees that neither the entrant nor any third party shall be entitled to any fee, royalty or other consideration in respect of such licence. If the entrant holds, now, or at any time in the future, any so called “droit moral” or moral rights in connection with the Works, the entrant unconditionally and irrevocably consents, for the benefit of the Promoter and all of its assignees, licensees and sub licensees to minor alterations to the Works which may be required for print or display purposes such as resizing and minor colour correction notwithstanding that such conduct may amount to derogatory treatment of the Works for the purposes of the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth) (Copyright Act). All Entrants consent to attribution by either full name or social media handle in satisfaction of their right to attribution under the Copyright Act.
- In the case of the intervention of any outside act, agent or event which prevents or significantly hinders the Promoter’s ability to proceed with the competition on the dates and in the manner described in these terms and conditions, including but not limited to vandalism, power failures, tempests, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strike, war, act of terrorism, the Promoter may in its absolute discretion cancel the competition and recommence it from the start on the same conditions, subject to any directions given under State Regulation.
- The Promoter does not exclude any rights and remedies in respect of goods or services under the Australian Consumer Law in the Competition and Consumer Act (2010) (Australian Consumer Law) which cannot be excluded, restricted or modified. However, the remainder of this clause will apply to the fullest extent permitted by law and the Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with any prize/s except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. The Promoter is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, either caused by entrant or for any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in this competition, or for any technical error, or any combination thereof that may occur in the course of the administration of this competition including any omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line or telephone, mobile or satellite network failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
- The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these conditions, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.